*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925430-True-love
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#925430 added December 16, 2017 at 11:12pm
Restrictions: None
True love
True love is synonymous with Truth. It's not different than Truth. It's not the love of going to the prom with the perfect person.

That's fine, of course, but this is something different. The deepest essence of love doesn't fall in and out. Love is, period.
It loves even people your personality might not like. This is not because we develop it or become holy, noble, or saintly. That has nothing to do with the love I'm speaking about. This love is a deep and simple recognition, something intuitively knowing and meeting itself in each experience, in each being, and in each pair of eyes.

It meets itself in everything that happens. It's the love simply for the fact that there's anything happening at all because that's the real miracle. It could so easily be that nothing exists, much easier to have nothing than something. It's a miracle that anything happens and we live in this abundance called life.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925430-True-love