*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925225-GET-RID-OF-THE-MENTAL-PROCESSES
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#925225 added December 12, 2017 at 9:29am
Restrictions: None
GET RID OF THE MENTAL PROCESSES…


If you see suffering all around you it is just a reflection of your own inner suffering. If you want to alleviate suffering go to the root cause, which is the suffering inside yourself. Immerse yourself in the Self. End the maya dream and wake up to the real world of jnana.
Your ideas about the world are all wrong because you are misperceiving it. Your mind is processing what you see in such a way that it makes you think that there is a suffering world outside and apart from you.

If you want to get rid of that suffering world you must eliminate the mental processes that make you misperceive it. When you reach the state of jnana there will be no misperceptions. Your vision will be completely clear. You will be aware that there is no suffering and no world. You will be aware that the Self alone exists.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925225-GET-RID-OF-THE-MENTAL-PROCESSES