*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/868567-LIFES-LESSONS
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#868567 added December 14, 2015 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
LIFE’S LESSONS
1) “ Though NOBODY can go back and Make a NEW Beginning , BUT – ANYONE Can Start Over Again and Make a NEW Ending……”.

2) “ There Will be a few times in your Life when All your instincts will tell you to Do Something, Something that Defies Logic, Upsets your Plans, and may Seem Crazy to others. When That Happens, DO IT – LISTEN to your Instincts and IGNORE Everything Else. Ignore Logic, Ignore The Odds, Ignore The Complications, And JUST GO FOR IT……….”.

3) “ Certain things in Life Simply Have to be EXPERIENCED -and Never EXPLAINED…..LOVE – Is Such a Thing……..”.

A TRUTH OF LIFE…….

4) “ Sometimes the BEST and worst times of your life can COINCIDE. It is a Talent of the Soul to Discover the JOY in pain—-Thinking of Moments You LONG FOR, and Knowing You’ll NEVER HAVE THEM AGAIN. The Beautiful ghosts of Our Past HAUNT US and Yet, Yet we still Can’t decide if the pain they caused us OUTWEIGHS the TENDER MOMENTS when they TOUCHED OUR SOUL. ….THIS - Is the IRONY OF LOVE…….”.

AND AS EXPRESSED SO WELL BY SHANNON ALDER (ABRIDGED A BIT….)

5) “ YOU CHOSE - You chose to Give Away your Love. You chose to Have a Broken Heart. You chose to Give Up. You chose to Hang On. You chose to React. You chose to Feel Insecure. You chose to Feel Anger. You chose to Fight Back. You chose to Have Hope. You chose to be Naïve. You chose to Ignore your Intuition. You chose to Ignore Advice. You chose to Look the Other Way. You chose to Not Listen. You chose to be Stuck in the Past. You chose your Perspective. You chose to Blame. You chose to be Right. You chose Your Pride. You chose Your Games. You chose Your Ego. You chose Your Paranoia. You Chose to Compete. You chose Your Enemies. You chose Your Consequences…… YOU CHOSE.

But Having MADE Your CHOICE, What CAN You DO ??????

Choose to LET GO. Choose DIGNITY. Choose to FORGIVE YOURSELF. Choose to FORGIVE OTHERS. Choose to SEE YOUR VALUE. Choose to SHOW THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM……

Choose to MAKE YOURSELF PROUD……..

SO VERY VERY TRUE FOR ALL OF US….

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/868567-LIFES-LESSONS