*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862743-FRIEND
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#862743 added October 12, 2015 at 11:33pm
Restrictions: None
FRIEND...
1. " A Friend is The One That Walks INTO your Life when the world has walked out......"

2. " Happy is the Soul that has a Friend. Happier is the Soul that TRUSTS in the Truth of the Heart of a Friend. Happiest is the Soul that KNOWS the Solemnity of Friendship and HONORS its Laws......".

3. " Our Friends have a way of Reminding us of How FABULOUS WE ARE when the rest of the world has Forgotten......."

4. " You have TO BE a Friend to Have Them......."

5. " If you have a Good Friend, no matter how much life is sucking , he/ she Can make you LAUGH......"

FRIENDSHIP - Beautifully Explained by the Learned......

6. " A Friend is a person with whom I may be SINCERE. Before him/ her I may Think Aloud. I am arrived at last In The PRESENCE of a person So REAL and Equal, that I may Drop even those Undermost Garments of Dissimulation and Second Thought, which Men NEVER put off, and may deal with him with the SIMPLICITY and WHOLENESS with which one chemical atom Meets Another......" -by Ralph Waldo Emerson

7. " Friendship is just a Made up word that we THINK means: I Know you and TRUST you more than the average person I know. IT REALLY MEANS : Somewhere in the Creation of Our Destinies we were MEANT TO BE - The Missing Piece of Each Other with a Bind UNEQUALED to Anything Else in the world. We were MEANT TO Stay Together no matter the physical distance. As long as We Can BOTH look up at the night sky and See the Same Moon - WE SHALL ALWAYS HAVE EACH OTHER IN SIGHT.....By Stephenie C Walker..

AMEN......

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862743-FRIEND