*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859721-Friday-Humor-
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#859721 added September 11, 2015 at 12:23am
Restrictions: None
Friday Humor :
Saudi king decides to check on the patience of his people, so he decides to play a game.

He tells his advisers to set up a roadblock at the entrance of the capital to see if anyone speaks up.

Nobody does.

After a while, he orders his advisers to start doing ID checks while the roadblocks are set up, yet he hears no complaints.

The King, somewhat amused and frustrated, orders his advisers to ticket the people coming in and going out, and even then, there are no complaints.

Out of spite, he tells his advisers to order the guards at the checkpoints to slap people on the face then ticket them as they enter and leave the city.

The entrance and exit roads are always congested, then one day one man goes ballistic.

The tyrant summons the angry man before him and asks him what the problem is.

The man says: "Please, for the sake of Allah, at least put two guards at a time so they can slap us faster and reduce the waiting time!"

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859721-Friday-Humor-