*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857474-Patience-is-genius
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#857474 added August 15, 2015 at 1:30pm
Restrictions: None
Patience is genius
When someone sees the same people every day, they wind up becoming a part of that person’s life. And then they want the person to change. If someone isn't what others want them to be, the others become angry.

Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how others should lead their lives, but none about his or her own!

And when each day is the same as the next, it's because people fail to recognize the good things that happen in their lives every day that the sun rises.

At a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what happens to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. People lose the ability to choose their own destinies. And this seems to be the world’s greatest lie!

People learn early in their lives, what is their reason for being. Maybe that’s why they give up on it so early, too. But that’s the way life is.

I don’t know what my destiny is? I don’t know if all I want to do is settle down, have a high flying career or keeping searching for that elusive treasure called 'ultimate happiness'. Utopia!

Apparently, destiny is supposed to be what I have always wanted to accomplish.
But what it is that I want to accomplish?, I still don’t know!

If its happiness I am after, then it seemingly is around every corner. Because I remember an old Chinese monk once telling me that the "secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world, and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon"

But I'm like everyone else - I see the world in terms of what I would like to see happen, not what actually does. Perhaps that’s why I still don’t where I am headed. I am still restless.

But the fortune teller has convinced me that God has prepared a path for everyone to follow. We just have to read the omens that he has left for you. And they say, "when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

"Patience is genius" - that’s a virtue I still waiting to fulfill, in turn for the Universe to conspire to fulfill my ultimate destiny.

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857474-Patience-is-genius