*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857160-PEACE
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#857160 added August 12, 2015 at 1:35am
Restrictions: None
PEACE..
1. " Every person needs to take One Day AWAY. A day in which one Consciously separates the Past from the FUTURE. Jobs, Family, Employers, and Friends can exist one day WITHOUT any one of us, and if our egos permit us to confess, they could Exist ETERNALLY in our absence. Each person DESERVES a day Away - In which No problems are Confronted, No Solutions searched for - Each of us NEEDS to WITHDRAW - From the cares which will NOT Withdraw from us......".

2. " YOU CANNOT FIND PEACE BY AVOIDING LIFE......"

3. " You Have Peace -When you MAKE it With.....YOURSELF"

4. " The Day - When One STOPS - To figure Anything out, Shall Be...THE DAY -When One shall Understand Everything. You Shall Know PEACE when - You LET GO......"

5. " PEACE - To Look Life in the Face, ALWAYS - And to know It For What It is...At Last. To Love It for what It is.....And Then - To PUT IT AWAY.....".

To Sum it Up......

6. " Peace is Present - Right HERE AND NOW. In OURSELVES and in Everything We Do and See. Every Breath we take, Every Step we take - Can be filled with Peace, Joy, and Serenity..... The Question is - Whether or not We Are in TOUCH with it. We NEED only to be AWAKE, ALIVE - in the PRESENT MOMENT....."

SO VERY TRUE....

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857160-PEACE