*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854891-LIFEs-LESSONS
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#854891 added July 20, 2015 at 11:11am
Restrictions: None
LIFE's LESSONS.....
1. " If You can't Fly, then Run. If You can't Run, then Walk. If You can't Walk, then CRAWL. But Whatever You do, You Have To - Keep Moving FORWARD....."

2. a) " It DOES NOT Interest me to know where you live or how much money you have. I WANT to know if you can Get up, after the night of grief and despair, weary and bruised to the bone, and DO what Needs to be done...."

b) " It DOES NOT interest me how old you are. I WANT to know if you will risk looking like a fool for Love, for Your DREAM, for the adventure of Being ALIVE.."

c) " It DOES NOT interest me where or what or with whom you have studied. I WANT to know if you can be alone with yourself and if you Truly like the company you keep in the Empty Moments......."

3. " We have to ALLOW ourselves to be Loved by the people who really love us, the people who Really Matter. Too much of the time, we are BLINDED by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that DON'T even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who DO love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets !......"

4. " NOTHING in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a Stopped Clock is RIGHT twice a day......."

5. " In the End, What MATTERS is ;
How Well did you LOVE ?
How Fully did you LIVE ?
How Deeply did you LET GO ?......"

AND LOVE ? IF IT CAN EVER BE EXPLAINED ( By Laurell Hamilton)...

6. " I will love you ALWAYS. When this Black hair is white, I will still love you. When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age, I will still want to touch your skin. When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes, when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face,I will TREASURE you all the more, Because- I WAS THERE - TO SEE IT ALL. I will share your life with you, and I will love you until the Last breath leaves Your body or Mine......"

AMEN TO THAT......

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854891-LIFEs-LESSONS