*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848937-Going-Back-to-Church
Rated: E · Book · Religious · #2038768
What I have learned from my Bible Study Experiencing God by Henry and Richard Blackaby
#848937 added May 7, 2015 at 2:29pm
Restrictions: None
Going Back to Church
I have decided to take my younger daughter to church tonight. It has been a while since I have been to my church. I think it is best for her if we attend on a regular basis. I got her to go tonight but I am praying that God reaches out to her so she will feel a desire to keep going. She is nineteen, an adult who can make her own choices. But I desire for her to go and love going.

Wednesday night services have changed since the last time I was there. Usually the first twenty minutes are praise and worship, and it was that way tonight. Then there was the main service for about an hour where the pastor has his service. But tonight it was different, there were several classes going on. One of them was a women's service called Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer. I actually have both the book and study guide at home.

So we attended this one and am planning of going to the next one-this goes on for 12 weeks. This covers half the book and there is going to be another class for the second half of the book.



© Copyright 2015 Life is Too Short (UN: lulu13903 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Life is Too Short has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848937-Going-Back-to-Church