*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841866-The-ex
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2030287
dreams and interpretations
#841866 added February 19, 2015 at 1:53am
Restrictions: None
The ex
The focus of my dreaming life was my ex. I kept obsessing about her being more pastoral and spiritual than me since the divorce. She catches wind of this in the dream and there is resentment as if what gives me the right to feel the way I do. I reply with how inadequate I feel knowing I can not go back to ministry. I feel like I am a failure. The dream cuts off at that point.

The dream is kind of self-explanatory. I got wind of the fact that her pastor was searching for all kinds of speaking engagements for her, because of his assessment of her ability. The cathartic moment in the dream came when I realized it was my problem and not hers that I feel my own sense of resentment. She is not backing down from a challenge. I need to decide for myself what is going to define my life and legacy and celebrate it!!!!
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841866-The-ex