*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827467-The-Sunday-Resonance
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #1940894
Originally for the 30-Day Blog Challenge. Now just a blog about a flailing mermaid
#827467 added September 7, 2014 at 1:00pm
Restrictions: None
The Sunday Resonance
30 DBC - 7th September - Prompt: Review your peers. Tell us your favorite blog entry from your fellow challengers from the preceding week and, importantly, why. Share also with us which of your own blog posts you think stands out.

Well, well, well, one week gone, three more to go. I don't feel like I've brought my blogging A game with me so far! I think I need to step it up a notch, crank it up, feel the burn, leave everything I have in the blog... and all that other competitive athlete talk! You know I'm competitive, right? Right? You'll see...
*Facepalm* whatever!

Anyway, this week, my favourite entries were from Creative Saturday (how ironic). I loved looking through everyone's song lists and seeing what each song meant to that person. This has got to be one of the best ways to find out more about someone. I don't think anyone can argue that Elle - on hiatus 's entry for this was ludicrously detailed and incredibly well done. Soooo my favourite entry from this week has to be "Soundtrack of My Life (Part II)

For myself, I think the best post I've written this week is "There's a hair in my burger! - just because its a story but it rhymes and shiz! What more can you ask for? *Laugh* a lot really, lets be fair!


In other news:

*Note2* Hang on, I keep stabbing myself with a broken nail and it's making me sad.... That's better, happiness may resume
*Note2* This morning I was proud of myself because I finally wrote a Sestina poem. Which means I completed the "Invalid Item challenge. I honestly didn't think I would - 7 brand new poetry forms (to me) in 7 days - but I did and I'm so pleased!
*Note2* My mum dragged me out the house today! She took me to my friend's to have a shower (its easier there in this cast) then to the supermarket. I told her I couldn't go to the supermarket since I was in pajamas - apparently that was a poor excuse! It was still a poor excuse when I told her I had bought the pajamas at that shop! *Laugh* *Facepalm*.
The car park was pretty full and my blue disabled badge (for disabled parking) was still in my car so we couldn't park in a disabled bay. So, I jokingly said 'park in "parent and child"...I am your child after all!' Sooooo she did! *Laugh* My mum is nuts and I'm turning into her! *Laugh*

© Copyright 2014 Fran πŸŒˆπŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ (UN: frannywill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fran πŸŒˆπŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827467-The-Sunday-Resonance