*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813603-Cats-are-scratching-out-a-living-on-the-streets-of-Coona
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#813603 added April 13, 2014 at 6:20am
Restrictions: None
Cats are scratching out a living on the streets of Coona
So we ended up at the Woolworth's petrol station tonight speculating they may have some bicycle / car tyre puncture repair glue, but there was only a large vessel of stuff my brother said was no good. "It has refrigerant in it" he said. So I said nothing.

But when we arrived there, some cats were already waiting, peering through the doors to see if there were any open tins of salmon or sardines, maybe a spilled 2 litre bottle of milk. You never know your luck. Paw things.



The servo attendant recommended slime for the bike tubes.

http://slime.com.au/

When we write, sometimes things just fall into place, don't they? You have to be there, just at the right time, and see / visualise an opportunity in your head, see the long term outcome, and have the gumption or courage to carry forward your idea and make it work.

It's a bit like photography. They carry their camera and spare batteries everywhere. I'm not a photographer, just have my phone, but I guess it's the same deal. I like to see stuff by chance and be ready to grasp underlying meaning, humour, graphic tone or arrangement.

Meal preparation is another time when the items can be thrown on a plate, or arranged to bring out the appeal of the food.

Sparky

Quills sig

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2014 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813603-Cats-are-scratching-out-a-living-on-the-streets-of-Coona