*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810036-New-Prospects
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1977567
When I wish not write, I come here. To relieve my thoughts.
#810036 added March 14, 2014 at 12:41am
Restrictions: None
New Prospects
The New


I'm a writer apparently and I am sure some of my followers are anxious for a new read. It is not that I don't have anything to write about, it is quite the opposite actually. I have much to say and really no where to just sit and write.

The ideas and now the words, they flow like the mightiest rivers most people can't even imagine, they are that blinded by history. What's right and wrong as well as many other distractions. If I was the one, how would they know. They expect a fucking light show, I mean really.

They are that stupid, learning from old writings that age well beyond their spectacles. re written by other blinded men, it only gets worse and somehow, they held onto certain parts. Born here, rightful owner to the 'thrown'. I have the same rights as you, only I chose to be one, I am one I was born here. I am also a natural born leader.

It's like knowing a guy is Obama and saying ok good. Now, when the grease turns clear, the burger is fully cooked....

© Copyright 2014 flcomeau (UN: flcomeau at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
flcomeau has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810036-New-Prospects