*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807919-The-basket-case
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#807919 added February 23, 2014 at 1:16am
Restrictions: None
The basket case
I am in a different frame of mind as my fingers dance on the page. I have a cold and it makes me feel like I am as slow as cold molasses. It had seemed like a very ambitious day. I went to help my former sister in law move. I had committed myself to do this a long time ago. It was agreed upon what my role would, so that I would not incur the wrath of my former wife. Every thing seemed to go well up until the time I got there with a friend's truck. I took the boxes and realized my truck was far from full. I thought to myself why not take more. *RollEyes*


As I took a few items, there were scads of people rushing in and out of Eileens apartment who Cindy recruited. She was ardently ordering all the persons to follow her direction. She had only a cold stare for me, as if to say what right did I have to come and want to do what she had come for. After loading a few more items into my truck, I decided to say good bye to Eileen whose expression communicated that she was lost among all the ado. I asked if she wanted me to take anything else. She waved a basket in my direction. Does anybody want this? I took the basket and realized it was my cue to leave. All I could think of was that someone was a basket case and I was kind enough to relieve them of a burden.*BigSmile*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807919-The-basket-case