*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805710-Snow-is-On-the-Way
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#805710 added February 3, 2014 at 9:18pm
Restrictions: None
Snow is On the Way
Snow is on the way. This is a constant refrain in the midwest. I am from Massachusetts and I knew this refrain usually meant that something was on the way. There were times there were feet of snow in blizzard conditions. I come to Kansas and I have mixed feelings. Once in a while the weather comes through. Other times it is almost a disappointment. Even with a little snow chaos often ensues. I await another storm headed this way tomorrow. I have even been given notice by my place of employment they will send a car to take me to work. There is no excuse for not showing up. *Shock*

My wife spent a good part of the day shovelling some old slush to make way for whatever is coming next. I have one son getting ready for a baby. At least they can know what sex the baby is before it is born. I will have to wait until the day to find out anything about the new arrival. I could wish to myself that it is healthy. On the other hand I pray that I will be healthy enough to not worry about all the crazy Kansas drivers out there who want to take me to work.*FacePalm*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805710-Snow-is-On-the-Way