*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804563-Import-Ant
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#804563 added January 25, 2014 at 4:07pm
Restrictions: None
Import Ant
I recall I was always confused about the difference between imports and exports. Now I am clearer about the imports being about what we bring into our economy in regards to our goods. I would like to think I am learning to be more import conscious as opposed to thinking that I need to constantly put out without getting anything back. When I do that I become impotent.

I am learning over time that only as nurture myself and adequately evaluate myself in respect to that am I able to give out anything worthwhile. It is kind of like the garbage in, garbage out concept. I still have much to learn about developping an attitude of import ance. I can get import crazy and in the process get selfish. The wisdom in all this is achieving the right balance. Even an Ant knows there are limits to what it can bring in from the field. There needs to always be a time to consume and then give out to others in need.*BigSmile*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804563-Import-Ant