*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804011-sermon-recovery
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#804011 added January 20, 2014 at 10:11pm
Restrictions: None
sermon recovery
Sermon recovery in this case means that I am still recovering from my sermon experience this past Sunday. It went real well. I got good feedback and a lot of comments said that I still had what it takes and that what I said was truly appreciated. At one point I said that it was God's message. After I said I wondered what that communicated to persons that were there to appreciate a good effort. I am sure I was meeting my own need to say that my relationship with God provided me with motive to do the best I could. I have been told to say "your welcome" by other professional pastors. I was glad to offer a message that I felt good about. I was exhausted at the end and it did not help that I could not sleep after I was done. I went to my security job overnight joy on no more than three hours sleep. I am officially saying that I am in sermon recovery for however long it takes to get my bearings. I am glad for a God that gives me space to praise and celebrate and to recover. Who knows the next sermon might be that much better (healing) than the first.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804011-sermon-recovery