*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803599-Reconciliation
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#803599 added January 17, 2014 at 1:18am
Restrictions: None
Reconciliation
I was in a fog yesterday typing a sermon. The word for today is the word reconcilation. It is a great word for getting people to consider getting back together again. *Delight*


This does not mean that reconciliation is for everyone. Forgiveness is one of those absolute necessities. We have been forgiven by God and thus we want to share that forgiveness with others. We wish them well even if for circumstances beyond our control that we never get back together again. *RollEyes* Divorce, abuse and overcoming the draw of drugs and crime are some examples. In being reconciled with God I seek out healthy relationships that can lead me closer to God and others. There may come a point at which I can get along better with my ex-spouse for example contingent on some act of repentance that has taken place that leads to a greater sense of trust than was experienced before. Reconciliation is the celebration that because of what God did in Christ that people can be brought back into relationship with God and each other. We no longer have to be alone and isolated. Jesus Christ is Lord. *Laugh*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803599-Reconciliation