*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803152-Reconciled
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#803152 added January 13, 2014 at 6:33pm
Restrictions: None
Reconciled
The word reconciled stands out for me today. I realize that somehow I need to put into a right relationship, in order that I might minister to others who are not able to get along. I am discover that over time that it is not primarily found in the wonderful times of hope. I am challenged to enter times of trouble because only in doing so will I learn about patience, character and hope that may signal that reconciliation can ever happen in the first place. *Confused*

As I go forward I am faced with the mystery of God's love revealed in circumstances when I least expect it. Just yesterday I was reminded of that. I worked with a man who I had been in conflict with. In the beginning people commented on how much we hated each other. The truth was that we were afraid to talk with each other. Over the space of five months we have been together we have become good friends. He left to start a new job today. I look forward to seeing how the issue of learning what it means to be reconciled helps me grow closer to God and others.*Laugh*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803152-Reconciled