*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802920-Gods-Wonderful-Love
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#802920 added January 11, 2014 at 6:04pm
Restrictions: None
God's Wonderful Love
As I napped all I could think about was the wonder of God's love. God demonstrated His love for us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us. Tumbling out of my mind were the list of persons and circumstances under which I "might" sacrifice my life for another.

1. I thought to myself who was more powerful than Samson who could rip apart a lion with his bare hands.
2. Who was a greater king than David. As a boy with a sling and three stones he defeated Goliath.
3. In Genesis we read about persons like Joseph, Abraham and Noah. I was through persons like these that the nation of Israel was preserved for better things to come.
4. In the New Testament I think of persons like the Mother Mary who carried our Lord and Saviour Jesus until birth.
5. Ultimately I found myself contemplating the marvelous work of Jesus Christ who died on a cross for us and three days later rose from the dead. *Pthb*


I was awestruck when I realized that Jesus died for us while we were yet sinners. That is a great wonderful love for which I am eternally grateful. How can I not want to share this love with others? *Inlove*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802920-Gods-Wonderful-Love