*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798860-The-Intrusion-of-Grace
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#798860 added November 27, 2013 at 6:26pm
Restrictions: None
The Intrusion of Grace
November 27th, 2013

It has been an eventful two days in terms of events that seemed to near tear me asunder. I never knew that Grace could have an intrusion attached to it. That has been the story that I entered into in the long run the same event found a way of entering me.*Pthb*

Last night I was given opportunity to do caregiving and it seemed like a disaster. I tried to think of what to redeem from it all. The wife of the client was insistent that I did not smell right and that I coughed too much and eventually told me to leave the room of the person I was given to take care of. It was good that there was someone else there training me or it would have been a disaster in the making. I left feeling hurt. I had done all I knew to do to take care of myself. I was using an inhaler, washed my clothes to rid them of allergens as instructed. *RollEyes*

The next day my supervisor called and said I was doing a wonderful job. I was told to hang in there. I was told that I was being put through a rite of passage. She said it was a bonding adventure. Grace intruded as I was deciding whether it was worth all the trouble of pleasing the client. Maybe it was not worth the trouble. I will reenter the story next Tuesday, even as I wondered if yesterday was my last day.*Delight*


The other event happened as I entered into an Adult day care to do bible study. I had been told the study would still be held the previous week. I was starting to prepare and all around me a big thanksgiving feast was in process and I was invited on the spur of the moment by the administrator director. That was an internal intrusion like I have never experienced before.*Shock* I was ready with biblical food and was fed a feast with all the clients instead. I wondered if I would still do my bible study. The director invited all the clients to come into a room that included soulful music. There was encouragement to hug and be hugged and after that to dance the holiday in.

I usually stay to receive some rumuneration for the trip over to do the bible study. As I came to the desk I experienced an awkwardness like I have not known before. I had been fed in all manner of ways. I left without a need to be paid for the trip over. I had been paid more than enough. God is good!!!*Inlove*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798860-The-Intrusion-of-Grace