*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795398-Oct-31-Outline--Timeline-done
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Thriller/Suspense · #1955384
assignments here
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#795398 added October 22, 2013 at 3:43pm
Restrictions: None
Oct 31 Outline & Timeline done
hase has Theann contact Craig with story Craig's TV(FOX) station runs interview with Dr. refuting allogation and then he says no he hasn't seen painting Anchor asks if he was willing to bring a sick person in as a test. Dr is willing
Dr sees opportunity to have more TV face time and get more notoriey for his business. sets up a fake. Dr. Goes in room before and rushes out. No expression. He wheels woman into room cameras rolling. Woman sees painting. Astonished at what she sees she stands and goes to painting. The dr claims a miracle.
The woman falls to knees and sobs. She touches painting and cries out confessing her sin Camera rolls. She confesses this was a hoax her Dr put her up to it. She can't lie. The painting showed her and she confessed She stands and looks at painting. Thanking God for forgiveness and with a very happy face leaves. Dr is escourted out in shame. TV denouces Dr as a fraud.
Quinton gets report from ST and watches news. He wonders if he can buy the painting Quinton calls Theanne to see painting and to make an offer for it She will allow him to view painting but its not for sale. He comes to see
Quinton sees painting- his reaction Understands the possiblites he asks if she will let him have a public showing? Theanne isn't sure about that.

Talia's parents question her about the painting. Eddie Lazaro-Talia's cousin hears about painting and wonders if he steals painting He tries to get code from Talia. When she won' tell, he figures to do it when they are home
Eddie has meeting with David Oliva Theft is thwarted. Cops arrive
David see himself as does Eddie David is in his 30's he's tired of the life of a gang leader. Wonders if the rest of gang would see the light Asks if he can bring his Gang. Eddie is furious.
David asks gang to view picture and meet him Eddie tells gang David is a whimp If they go the cops will be there for a shoot out They don't go Eddie goes and kills David. David was told by one member. Cops there. David dies with smile. Theanne ask cops to take Eddie to the painting. He fights but finally looks. He sees what he has changed to -Judas. No response as he goes to jail

Chase begins to woo Theanne Theanne asks him if he want to see the painting Chase says no she asks why Chase want her to know that he doesn't believe in all that and he wants them to have a chance w/o all the fuss.


Father Francis dies and Jonathan is cut from his will. The church brings charges on him for fraud and sexual abuse. He is taken away.
Shlo Bernstein- has a moment with the painting where he questions his beliefs. Not the Jewish law but why does he just follow the traditions? Who is the messiah? he comes face to face with the man in the picture. He is pulled into the moment and sees the action of what transpires that afternoon and night then three days later. Nichodemus draws him and talkes to him. He sees what he is and what he needs to do.

Conlin-realizes he has been a pawn in his uncles game and tells what his uncle has done. His parents acknowlege his story as truth and press charges against Jonathan. After F. Fransis dies of Aids related disease Its determined that jonathan is infected too.

Chase is confronted by Theanne and she tells him she doesn't want to see him. He goes away to think and decides rules are made to be broken and his heart needs a second chance.

© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795398-Oct-31-Outline--Timeline-done