*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/778351-S9A3--Getting-Hot
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1923260
A collection of writings for House of Sensual Prose Romantica class.
#778351 added March 23, 2013 at 12:18pm
Restrictions: None
S9A3: Getting Hot
Saturday night’s date with Lynne was so hot and left James wanting more. He not only wanted more… he needed more. He was excited when Lynne suggested that he come over mid-week just to relax and watch some TV together. He couldn’t wait. All he had been thinking about since their date was that kiss goodnight. Her sexy scent and soft lips had been on his mind all week. He was relaxed and carefree and even his dad noticed he hadn’t been as intense as he usually was.


On Wednesday night James jumped into his car and headed over to Lynne’s. As he approached her front porch, he could see a shapely silhouette through the front window. After standing on the porch a moment and admiring her sexy curves, he finally rang the doorbell. When she answered the door he was speechless. There she stood in her red, satin, hip hugging lounging pant set. She looked so plump and delicious that he just wanted to take a big bite. He stepped inside the door and wrapped his arms around her waist as that familiar floral scent filled the air. He kissed her on the cheek and made a mental note to find out exactly what perfume it is that she wears.


“Hey baby, how’s it going?”


“Oh I’m just happy to see you again. Come on in.”


James walked into Lynne’s neat little three bedroom bungalow. The colors that surrounded him were fresh and vibrant, just like her. He remembered when she first bought the house and how he, Maurice and a few friends had helped her move in. He looked around at the beautiful spacious living room and into her bright kitchen. Just beyond the kitchen was the dining room. In the back of the house were two bedrooms with a nice sized bathroom between them. Upstairs, someplace James hadn’t been since helping her move in, was her bedroom, a comfortable sitting area and the main bath. He made another mental note that her bedroom was definitely someplace he had to see. As he stepped from the foyer into the living room the aroma of bacon greeted him.


“Mmm, it smells really good in here.”


“It’s just the snacks. Make yourself comfortable and I’ll bring everything out.”


James watched Lynne saunter into the kitchen as he sat down on her comfy, red sofa with the red, blue and brown accent pillows. He looked at the matching loveseat and chair with ottoman that completed the relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Houseplants of various kinds gave the room a lush feel. Pictures of their families adorned the walls, many which included James. He wondered how long Lynne had feelings for him and how he could have missed them growing up.


No matter. We’re on the same page now.


Lynne returned to the room with a tray full of potato skins loaded with cheese, bacon and sour cream. She set them on the coffee table in front of them.


“Those smell great,” James exclaimed, his mouth watering. “Did you make them yourself?”


“I sure did. I found a recipe online that I just had to try. The drinks are cold but would you like a little ice still?”


“Sure. Thanks baby,” James said taking a potato skin.


Lynne set the glasses of sparkling water on the table and sat down next to James.


“How was your day at work today?” James asked with his mouth full of the cheesy potato.


“It was quiet for a change. I got a lot of work done. How was your day?”


“Mine was hectic as usual but I didn’t even care. I knew I was coming over here tonight. I’ve been thinking about you all week. I have had a really busy schedule and have missed seeing you in the coffee shop.”


“I’ve missed seeing you too and our phone calls have been brief. I’m just glad we were able to have this time together tonight. I would probably be a wreck if I didn’t see you until the weekend.”


James threw his head back and laughed heartily.


“I don’t know if I want to see that. I can see that I’ll have to make lots of time for us to see one another.”


As the TV show started, Lynne got comfortable by laying her head on James’ shoulder and intertwining her arm with his. Both were very satisfied as they watched a program about the life and struggles of one of their favorite television personalities. When that show was done they both got up to stretch their legs a bit after which they settled in for another show.


“Put your feet up and relax,” James said lifting Lynne’s legs onto his lap.


Lynne obliged by lying back with her head on the arm of the sofa, her curly hair framing her face. James admired her beauty as she threw one arm behind her head. They watched the program, this time featuring an R&B singer. The romantic, sexy music of the artist set the mood as James deliberately began caressing Lynne’s legs. He traced a line up her right leg to her lower abdomen. He watched intently as Lynne shuddered. Her big, wide eyes melted his heart as they stared into his.


“Kiss me James,” Lynne purred seductively as her eyes narrowed.


James smiled and placed his hands around the small of her back as he bent down to kiss those soft, inviting lips. His heart raced in his chest as he placed his lips gently over hers. He parted her lips with his tongue, tasting the sweetness of the peppermint candy she had eaten earlier. He explored the depths of this sweetness by first running his tongue along the edges of her lips and then delving deeper into her mouth. Lynne moaned beneath him as James hardened with desire. Moving his hands downward, he squeezed her soft buttocks and himself moaned his approval.


Lynne is so beautiful and so damn intoxicating. I don’t know if I’m ever going to get enough of her.


James continued to nibble on Lynne’s bottom lip. Instinctively, she arched herself upward pressing her soft breasts into his chest. They both gasped for air as James planted soft kisses on her cheeks, her forehead, her neck and her collarbone. She tasted like ambrosia to him and the warm, earthy scent of her body mixed with the floral notes of her perfume threatened to send James over the edge.


We’ve got to stop…I’ve got to stop but I can’t. I want her…I want her now. No, I have to stop.


James pulled himself from Lynne’s embrace and stood up.


“What…What’s the matter?” Lynne asked dazed and confused.


“It’s too soon Lynne,” James declared out of breath. “I want to go further. I want to take this all the way but we have to take our time. We have to build our relationship first.”


“Oh…ok,” Lynne sighed with a little disappointment in her voice. “I understand and I agree with you but what should we do now?”


“Well, I have to go home and take a cold shower, but first I need one more kiss.”


Lynne stood up and embraced James. They hugged one another for a long time before kissing again. James picked up where he left off, kissing her even more hungrily this time. There was a neediness in their kiss and James devoured her. He squeezed her tightly relishing the contrast of her softness against his hardness. He moved his head to her neck where he inhaled deeply. Giving her one last squeeze, he headed toward the front door.


“I love you Lynne. I’ve fallen so in love with you and I’m in deep.”


“I love you too James. I’ve always loved you.”


“I’ll call you after I take my shower. I just want to hear your voice one more time before I go to sleep tonight.”


“Ok. I’ll wait up.”


With that, James turned and walked out the door into the night, smiling and humming to himself all the way home.


Word Count: 1,341


© Copyright 2013 ErinLynn (UN: erinlynn1969 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ErinLynn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/778351-S9A3--Getting-Hot