*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/775955-Feb-25
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1908951
Random thoughts, inconsistent posting
#775955 added February 25, 2013 at 10:43am
Restrictions: None
Feb 25
What a weekend. Ariel our most-of-the-time sweet loveable dog has gone protective with an attitude.  Every so often she gets a bone that she has to protect. She will growl and bite if you come close. We usually leave her alone then when she isn't looking we take the offender away and give her something else and she is fine. This time it didn't work. We took the offender away and she just picked up the Old chew and that became her "baby" and she is protecting it. I moved my hand on the bed and she bit at me.
I told hubby that for the rest of the week she is sleeping on the floor or I sleep somewhere else. She has started to chew on my comforter. It isn't new but good grief I have tried to sew it and and there is no hope. This has to stop. I am putting my foot down this week. I don't care if she whines the whole night she isn't getting on the bed. She can sleep in her own bed on the floor.
We are going out of town for a week (next week) soI want this over before my parents come to watch her. No chewing on my quilt, and she can sleep on the floor instead of on the bed with my Dad.
The last time they came into town he must have left a pair of his underwear out and she chewed a big hole in them. 



             

© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/775955-Feb-25