*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/771725-My-Husband-on-Disney
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #1913654
This is my gift to the world of the stuff my husband has been coming up with.
#771725 added January 15, 2013 at 5:18pm
Restrictions: None
My Husband on Disney
  So being the parents of a 3-year-old little girls obviously means that the majority of our blue ray/DVD collection is made up of mostly disney movies. here are some of my husband's thoughts on the subjet.


  "If you get Cinderella on Blu-Ray and turn the volume up you an hear Cinderalla call her stepmother a cunt under her breath."

    "I'm watching toy story with my daughter but im confused by the plot, how the f*** do these toys get possessed by demons?"

    "It's fun inside to cum inside" (from the Mickey Mouse Club House ) theme song"

    "If you didnt get your tits grabbed at Disney World (TM) my dad wasn't working at disney world that day"

    "For your enjoyment: Winnie The Pooh in black bra & panties pissing himself. Brought to you by Hallmark™. (yes, this was a Hallmark ornament for the 2012 Christmas season"

  "Got stoned and ate all my kid's cereal last night. Now they're having hotdogs for breakfast.
© Copyright 2013 C. M. Kilmartin (UN: melanie99003 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
C. M. Kilmartin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/771725-My-Husband-on-Disney