*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728228-Day-8---Birthday-Call
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1523686
Nothing like a fortune cookie to make a year intriguing.
#728228 added July 8, 2011 at 7:14pm
Restrictions: None
Day 8 - Birthday Call
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Day 8: Birthday Call
Since today is my birthday, my prompt is this: If you could give yourself a call on a past birthday of yours, what would you tell yourself?

Prompt Creator: Lonewolf


         If I could call myself on a past birthday, I would call seven-year old me and have her sit down for a couple moments. I'd call her Sam just to calm her done. There would be birthday cake on her shirt, a gift from her brothers, and I'd mention that to get me through to door in terms of believing. She'd freak out a little, but I think she'd deal.

         "Listen, kid, before this phone gets lost in the space-time continuum." Then I would set up the groundwork for for the next fifteen-years.

*Puzzle3* Beware of the roller skates! Do yourself a favor and skip the day at the roller rink.

*Puzzle1* Men are tricky, fickle, and will leave even when they love. Don't let this get you down, and don't make this a reason to stop loving those around you. It may get hard. You may feel like you're becoming jaded early. In the end, you'll be stronger. Keep your chin up.

*Puzzle2* It may sound funny, but things really do happen for a reason. Puberty will suck. Your life is about to get immensely difficult, and it will only go down hill from here. But whatever people may say about you, you're a strong girl. You'll get through it even when there are moments when it doesn't feel like there will be another sunshine. Through the pain that will come, just keep smiling, and remember to love yourself.

*Puzzle4* Forget the headache, and don't lend out money. Ever. No matter how much the people cry, or how much you love them as people. It doesn't make you a bad person, and it'll help them more if they don't get them from you.

*Puzzle3* Hug your mom more, for no particular reason. She's going to need it.

*Puzzle1* Oh, and do not, under any circumstances, peel the stickers off of C--'s television. It'll be more of a hassle than you can ever imagine.

         This could get interesting... Happy Birthday, Lone! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2011 LdyPhoenix (UN: ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LdyPhoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728228-Day-8---Birthday-Call