*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/719805-Screen-Plays-and-Stage-Plays
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#719805 added March 14, 2011 at 11:23pm
Restrictions: None
Screen Plays and Stage Plays
Screen Plays and Stage Plays


For some reason my blog is taking off again….It seems to run in cycles…It will creep along and suddenly surge…Since my writing is consistently of a very high quality, I’m not sure why this happens. *Bigsmile*

Since nobody has said “No” from the “Head Shed” I 'm going to post a link to the introduction of my playwriting course, The One Act Play. I’ll put it at the bottom of this entry so as not to tempt my vast readership from clicking and missing the rest of this interesting rant.

I got to thinking today about the possibility of suggesting a screenwriting course….What I mean is that if this Playwriting course flies why not a screenwriting course… Actually they have much more in common than say a novel writing course…Sure there are differences, like a live interfaced between the presentation and audience….and the fact that the stage still respects the authors final say on scripting….and the importance of resonance over special effects….but the two have more in common than they will ever have at issue.

I even have an instructor in mind who would probably never have the time write all the class pages and lesson plans but who might be persuaded if the package was at hand....for him to teach the course….What a benefit that would be to everyone….anyway its just a thought. Right now I have a full plate getting ready for May.

When the guys who put the S-10 frame underneath my 48 Studebaker pickup were hooking up the feed tube for the gas they didn’t weld it and this evening when I went to fill the tank, I noticed gas dripping out the seam. Tomorrow I'll have to remedy that. Today I was supposed to take my ’40 ford Sedan in and get the engine installed. I have a flathead built and ready to go on a test stand but the snow is deep and I was too lazy to get my trailer pulled out and the car loaded. Instead we went looking for a new CPAP mask for me to wear at night. My old one is way beyond the end of it’s service life and leaks and makes all kinds of squealing, sucking sounds.

My wife who is normally affectionate is complaining that I get a new one…They don’t sound quite so awful when they're new.

So here is the link to my class…..I think it will benefit anyone who takes it, regardless of their enthusiasm for drama. "Introduction to the One Act Play [E]


© Copyright 2011 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/719805-Screen-Plays-and-Stage-Plays