*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/705822-Saturday-a-long-and-interesting-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#705822 added September 11, 2010 at 9:43pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday, a long and interesting day
Jalál (Glory), 4 ‘Izzat (Might), 167 BE – Saturday, September 11, 2010 about 6:22 PM Pacific Time

Saturday, September 11, 2010, a long and interesting day. I hope Sunday is less interesting because I have deadlines coming up and I don't need any more interruptions. This morning, I encountered the Blue Screen of Death and a memory dump. Since I only encounter this phenomenon about once a year, I should have known how the rest of the day would go.

I must admit that one of this morning's interruptions was interesting and pleasant. Two ladies, carrying bibles, came to the and I was able to tell them about Baha'u'llah. This afternoon's interruption was stressful.

Beauty, the cat that doesn't meow or interrupt me at the computer did both about 12:30. I knew there was something wrong because of the way she acted. Therefore, I called the Vet and made an appointment for 2:00 PM. I then put Beauty in the carrier, got Mom to the car and we went to the Vet. Through the grace of God we arrived on time.

Mom cried all the way to the Vet because she thought that Beauty wouldn't be returning home. Never mind what my mother thought I was going to have the Vet do to Beauty. Anyway, one of Beauty's claws was long enough to grow into her pad. The doctor took care of that problem, shaved the cat, and sent us home with eardrops for an ear infection. I have to put ear drops in Beauty's ears once a day.

The Vet shaved Beauty because the cat, who is 16 years old, can't take care of her fur any more and it was matted. I'm going to buy a brush the next time I go to the pet store. When Beauty's fur starts growing back out, Mom can brush her. It will give Mom something to do and make the cat happy.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/705822-Saturday-a-long-and-interesting-day