*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/704936-Just-this-and-that
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#704936 added August 30, 2010 at 5:13pm
Restrictions: None
Just this and that.
ME:

Finally done with Jordan's Wheel of Time until the new one comes out in November! I read the prequel "New Spring" and enjoyed it. One thing that is definitely needed: an index of characters and their relationships... very confusing after awhile to remember who is related/associated with whom. And in the books (as in real life) those relationships complicate everything.

School started at UM today. Friends are back so I'll be seeing them soon. Should check and see whether there is a course or two I'd like to "visit".

No real news. Gave a futon and frame to Lorin so my rooms seem a bit less stuffed; but need to attend to the clutter and clean.

The cool weather means it's not too hot inside. Even turned off the window fan. 40s seem a bit chill.

64º at 3 pm.

One important note: my email box has been over-full so I haven't been receiving emails here at WDC since June. Cleaned it out a tad today and have 88 kbs available. Need to do a thorough cleansing. It is easier to reach me at enga@ymail.com, at FaceBook, or phone: 716-560-2143.

Which reminds me that I need to make calls. The trips to California and Washington are pending. I hadn't thought of going the whole way south, but visiting Sheila would be very very tempting. *Smile*
19,831

© Copyright 2010 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/704936-Just-this-and-that