*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/647239-A-New-Month-Begins
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#647239 added April 28, 2009 at 11:29am
Restrictions: None
A New Month Begins
Fidál (Grace), 1 Jamál (Beauty), 166 BE – Tuesday, April 28, 2009 about 8:05 AM Pacific Time

Today is Tuesday, April 28, 2009, it's the first day of Jamal the month of Beauty. Mom and I went to the Feast of Jamal last night. The Feast was spiritual and every one was happy. I was especially happy because it was a house I'd never been to before and I had no difficulty finding it.

As everyone know, I'm directionally challenged. Actually, I'm not even directionally because I have no sense of direction at all. To top that the street signs in Las Vegas are too small for a person with twenty-twenty vision to see much less someone who wears glasses and needs a new prescription. Anyway with the assistance of my backseat driver, the man I too to Feast, I found the house.

I realized as I was driving to feast that it was a good thing I bought gas earlier in the day. I noticed the prices of gas as I drove to the west side of Las Vegas. Apparently, gas is more expensive on the west side of town then it is on the east side. I'm going to have to make sure I get gas before I drive to the west side because there is no use paying more for my fuel then necessary.

Traffic moved smoothly on Charleston and Decatur. I saw one motor cycle officer investigating a small collision, but no other problems. When we returned home, there were a couple of police cars in the parking lot of a restaurant with a guy in handcuffs. It's comforting to know that the police are doing their jobs.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/647239-A-New-Month-Begins