*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/631159-Im-feeling-more-optimistic-this-afternoon
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#631159 added January 21, 2009 at 6:56pm
Restrictions: None
I’m feeling more optimistic this afternoon
‘Idál (Justice), 3 Sultán (Sovereignty), 165 BE – Wednesday, January 21, 2009 about 3:39 PM Pacific Time

I was a basket case this morning. On he verge of tears and worried. This afternoon, however, I'm in a better mood. I went to the DMV website and got an estimate on how much it will cost me to register the car. The estimate said about $43.00, which isn't too bad. I have just enough money in my account to cover the smog check, which is necessary. I have some aluminum cans in my trunk I can sell, but I don't think I have $43.00 worth of cans.

I will get the smog check tomorrow morning. Take the cans up and sell them. After that I will come back home and see if my sister sent a check, which I'm not necessarily looking for. I will then go to the DMV and stand in line to see if there is anything I can do to continue driving the car until I get the money to register it.

We would have had the money, but we had to spend $65.00 for a small bottle of eye drops to clear Mom's eye infection. It apparently did its job because the eye doctor we went to on Monday didn't say anything about an eye infection. Mom has cataracts and a blocked tear duct. The specialist will be calling us to make appointments within the next two weeks. In the mean time, I'm going to have to reschedule my medical appointment and Mom's nutritionist appointment until after the first of February.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/631159-Im-feeling-more-optimistic-this-afternoon