*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/618980-Im-Back
by Alias
Rated: E · Book · Teen · #1490764
A blog on how my days are going! Sometimes my life could be a TV show, people say...
#618980 added November 17, 2008 at 10:49am
Restrictions: None
I'm Back!!!
Woohoo! I'm happy! Last night I was dancing in my closet (yeah, so what if I'm insane?!) because of all of it. I'm finally home after two grueling weeks of travel and tension, including being unable to talk to Catie or Nicole much! But last night I called Nicole and we both were going crazy (to see this, look at entry 7). she told me something that if I asked her friends they'd totally back her up that she went insane saying that I hadn't called her for a while.

Well, I was traveling, I didn't know if could use the phone, so I went a total of five days without talking to her and we went insane. Wow. It's fun, though.

And I'm riding the bus with Catie again! I'm so happy...I gave her the third season of INUYASHA, the best show on the whole planet. We're just dorks that way together, but it's cool. I go hang out with her between all my class changes. Ohh... I'm running out of time. 1 min. b4 the bell rings! Okay, well, I gues I'll see you guys later! Comment and say hoo u think I should go with: Catie or Nicole.

© Copyright 2008 Alias (UN: catcrazy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alias has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/618980-Im-Back