*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/548806-Busy-and-Sick--Dont-Mix
Rated: 13+ · Book · Sports · #1343724
This is me rambling on and on about...whatever I feel like. Nice, eh?
#548806 added November 12, 2007 at 8:59pm
Restrictions: None
Busy and Sick- Don't Mix~
Argh, I have so much to do this week. Mass procrastination leaves many deadlines creeping up on me at school, and also there are three hockey games. Also, I am moving into my new room this week. Thankfully, my family has done a lot of this for me. The only thing I have to do is haul all my stuff on down there.

On top of all of this, there is a virus of some kind going around the team and I have been hit! My throat feels like its been gnawed on by small critters while I was sleeping! Like, raw and scratched. I was skating today and I thought I was going to start coughing up blood it was so bad. Needless to say, I am very thankful for whoever filled the water bottles and stuck them on the bench. Also for Ibuprofin.

At least we had a party tonight, where the whole team gets together and eats (fun, eh?!) and that was fun. We played Apples to Apples. And any of you who have ever played that game know that it's waaay amusing. And there were brownies there. Yum. Eating seems to soothe my frazzled nerves (in my throat) that are being caused from all the stuff I should be doing instead of partying. Although I feel bad about it. But it was a nice change...not working on school stuff. And laughing w/ the team. Who could possibly feel bad about that?

Anyway, I have a phone call I have to answer in a couple. Curse you dial-up!
Much love~

© Copyright 2007 S. Koivu (UN: speedemon9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
S. Koivu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/548806-Busy-and-Sick--Dont-Mix