*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/544913-Whine
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#544913 added October 28, 2007 at 3:28pm
Restrictions: None
Whine?
No time to post a poem today ... tomorrow? Read yesterday's ... and comment?

IMAGES:

Sumac, maroon and scarlet; 2 brothers fishing; fishing poles sitting on the dock; green grasshoppers; yellow-grey fan of the flying grasshopper; 6 geese flying in from the south, putting on the brakes to join the others at the quiet north-side of the lake.

ME:


Went to Mary's Lake and now I'm downtown. Reading a book, Iced that takes place in Missoula.

WHINE:

Anyone know how to live in poverty and still travel and have a life? Please e-mail, comment or call! I have moved up to poverty, but can't figure out how to juggle living (not merely surviving, I know how to do that) on what I get. The concepts: cheap, connected and convenient, don't fall into the same sentence in you're-on-your-own America.

My crux is this: a.) a cheap place to live; b.) a cheap place to visit; c.) a cheap way to get there.

I put the details of my fine whine elswhere. *Bigsmile* "Whining ... can't figure out where to live.
627

© Copyright 2007 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/544913-Whine