*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/531428-Life-upon-the-wicked-stage
Rated: 13+ · Book · Family · #1310938
A journey into my everyday with work, school, husband and daughters.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#531428 added August 29, 2007 at 1:54pm
Restrictions: None
Life upon the wicked stage
In my past life (when I was in college before) I was in the theatre department. I had big plans. I was going to NYC and going to work tech for shows there for a couple of years. Then I was going to settle down and marry another "actor" and teach high school drama for the rest my life. Things change.

I ended up with my childhood crush and we've been married almost 15 years. We have two girls who are truly my life. But him and I sometimes are not a great match. He's a police officer-very serious, logical, it's all black and white with no shades of gray. I'm very artistic. I still ended up with a degree in Art History and I still love the theatre and I'm passing that on to my girls. One is a dancer/actress and the other a singer/actress. There is always drama at my house.

I returned to school this week to start working on my master's degree. I am working for my stepdad in an office environment which I like-surprisingly enough. Things change. Life is, if nothing else, constant and continual change. You either do your best to keep up or you get tire tracks down your back.

© Copyright 2007 QuietMouse (UN: shannonm1015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QuietMouse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/531428-Life-upon-the-wicked-stage