*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/516408-Space-Station-stuff
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#516408 added June 21, 2007 at 12:00am
Restrictions: None
Space Station stuff
Sorry. I didn't get the pictures up yet. You see, the pictures are on the computer that Bill watches the NASA live feed on. He's very interested in all of that. I've been going out with him to see it at night, and last night saw both the station and the shuttle in orbit, one after the other. Pretty exciting. They were very bright, as bright as Venus, which is amazingly bright right now. They were not quite as big as Venus though.

Tonight we're trying to get the pool ready. TOmorrow is our tenth anniversary, and Sunday Bill leaves for Chicago. The twins will be with me for the week, so I may not get on line much next week either. Then July 1, we'll have the carpet removed, finally, and they'll get started with the flooring.

I forgot to tell you the one exciting thing that's happened recently. I won honorable mention in Mavis's short story contest. I'm thrilled! *Delight*

© Copyright 2007 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/516408-Space-Station-stuff