*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/503987-A-Theme-for-My-Port-and-a-New-Blog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#503987 added April 24, 2007 at 9:34pm
Restrictions: None
A Theme for My Port and a New Blog
16 Jalal 164 B.E. – Tuesday, April 24, 2006

I’m going to create a theme for my port here at writing.com. I’ve considered some themes that go with my handle, but I haven’t specifically decided on which one. I do have one or two that I like better than the other, but I’m going to list the one I’ve came up with firs.

The Snow Field
The Snow Cave
Igloo
The Snow Mountain or Mountain of Snow
Winter Constellations


The Snowflake Chronicles is coming to an end (I think I’ve mentioned before how many entries I have left). I haven’t decided on a name for the new blog yet. I don’t think it will be called The Snowflake Chronicles 2. I want something different, something that reflects my changing life. It’s going to be rated 18+. I suppose I could always use Snow Melt (I just came up with this). Snow Melt does have a certain ring to it. I want to be a little more creative with the introduction of the new blog.

Speaking of blogs, the new editions of "Invalid Item"   [] by A Guest Visitor . The first section in this wonderful newsletter is Featured Writer. This month the question is asked Why do I Blog? the author gives reasons why she blogs and how she got started. I don’t think I’ve ever written why I blog and how I got started (although I could be wrong about this, I sometimes have attacks of CRS). The question sounds like a good one, one that every blogger should answer at least once in his or her blogging career.

Another question in this section of the Newsletter is What I Like or Don’t Like Reading in Other Blogs? This is a good question to answer and one I’m sure I haven’t dealt with before. The third question the feature writer asks is What do I get out of blogging? Is a subject I haven’t dealt with before, which reflects the situation in my life lately. I’ve been dealing with a lot of subjects themes I haven’t confronted before. God definitely has a sense of humor, especially when it comes to dealing with me lately.

The next section is No Place Like Home, the author of this section talks about her concept of home. Then there is Nada’s Comedy Corner, this is usually the feature I go to first. However, today is different, in fact there are lots of things that are different for me today. Other features are Scarlett’s List of Five, Just Ask our CC, and Editor’s Picks just to name a few. Click on the link and read this month’s edition of the newsletter.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/503987-A-Theme-for-My-Port-and-a-New-Blog