*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/497688-So-now-is-the-time
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1216860
The comments and opinions of me, J_Bryon.
#497688 added March 26, 2007 at 10:43am
Restrictions: None
So, now is the time....
Yup, it is time again for another blog entry. I've been away for the blogging world for almost three weeks and I've decided to add on.

Well, my wife and I still aren't pregnant and it's not for the lack of trying. I have to say I really want a biological son of my own but I don't know if we really should have another child. A couple weeks ago now my wife and I discussed about maybe us both going in to get a full check-up/physical to make sure we are both up to par as far as our baby making functions are going. I haven't scheduled anything yet and I don't think my wife hasn't yet either. We don't want to nor would we anyway want to go to a fertility specialist as our insurance probably wouldn't pay for it. So, we've decided that we'll keep trying, and often as we can, and if we conceive...GREAT, but if not...Oh well!

This past Tuesday my wife and kids went to visit my parents for a couple days. As I said they left on Tuesday and came back on Wednesday night. So, I had the whole house to myself....except for our dogs. I then decided to try making a e-stimulation machine for my masturbatory pleasure. I used an old stereo. I have to say that although it created some nice electrical pleasure on my penis but I have to say it didn't bring me to an orgasm. It didn't work well enough. It did however leave me aroused enough that when I did "finish" later, I had an ENORMOUS orgasm! INCREDIBLE! And just a great amount of cum!

The weather here has been great the past few days. It's been in the 60s and 70s this past weekend. But it's going to cool down again here in the next couple days. FIGURES!
So, in the nice weather Saturday my son and I went out on "poop" detail. We spent about and hour and a half picking up dog poop from our yard. It had been building up since around Christmas so it was about time. We filled about 3 1/2 Wal-Mart bags full of Chow Chow shit! Our dogs, Freak and Geek, are crap machines!

I also installed wiring, conduit and the mounting hardware for a ceiling fan, along with the actual ceiling fan, this past weekend. I installed it in our living room which has NO wiring in the ceiling. I was able to do the install using hardware that taps electrical service from an existing outlet then runs wiring on the outside of the walls and ceiling to a junction box of light box that installs on the outside of a ceiling. No knocking holes in walls or ceilings. Let me tell you, it installed very easily and looks professionally done. The fan also has NO wobble or shaking. None at all!

Watched a race yesterday. Bristol! Probably my favorite track. Jeff Gordon, my favorite driver, finished third and took over the points lead. His teammate, Kyle Bush, won the race. It was actually the first race this season that I watched the majority of. It was nice.

Oh, if you know me you will know that I am a huge follower of the HBO series <i>The Sopranos</i>. The show has been off, except for re-runs, for almost 2 years but will be coming back for it's final 8 episodes on April 9! YES YES YES! I can't freaking wait!

Well, I must do some work now.
Take care!

© Copyright 2007 J_Bryon (UN: j_bryon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J_Bryon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/497688-So-now-is-the-time