*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/492445-Rewrites-and-Other-Stuff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#492445 added March 4, 2007 at 6:26pm
Restrictions: None
Rewrites and Other Stuff
I have several piece of writing that needs either finishing or rewriting. I am in the process of copying them to an offline journal. Then I will save a backup to a CD and begin the process of rewriting. In addition, I picked out sever writing.com contests I want to post to on a regular basis. I have to check offline contest and mags to see where I’m going to submit there as well. I have a lot of work to do. I’m going to have to clean up around my desk before Naw-Ruz.

I remember my Grandmother always cleaned the house up before New Years Day. Every year starting the day after Christmas she would begin the ritual of cleaning before the New Year started. She also did spring cleaning, but the New Year Cleaning was used to get everything out of the house from Christmas and Thanksgiving. We would eat leftovers so we wouldn’t having anything like that on New Years Day. The only work Grandma did on the first of the year was cook a turkey and make beds. Every thing else was completed before New Year’s Day.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/492445-Rewrites-and-Other-Stuff