*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/490118-242-pm--sunny-and-bright-and-21-degrees
by fyn
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1216945
For meandering thoughts, and mindful walks...
#490118 added February 23, 2007 at 2:48pm
Restrictions: None
2:42 pm sunny and bright and 21 degrees
A friend of mine had major brain surgery almost a year ago. The surgery was to erradicate a seizure problem due to epilepsy. During the course of the operation, she lost half!!! her brain. She had to learn to walk and talk and do simple everyday things all over again. Well, she's fine and back to being her old wonderful self. Some things she doesn't remember, but most she does. She went into the operation a rightie...came out a lefty!

Well, today i took her to see if she could get her driver's license. It is hard for someone in their fifties to go thru that. We studied the booklet (amazed how much i'd forgotten.... I put my turn signal on when I'm going to make a turn...50 ft? 35 ft? 100 ft? who honestly thinks about it...you just do it!

Well, she passed with flying colors and everyone's so excited. Excellent day!!!!

My secret pal surprised me today with an auction item she won...whooo hooo!!!!
So cool...so very cool!

Working with the adrenilan rush from all this, the kitchen is shining, house is clean top to bottom, I even cleaned out the car! I'm bushed, and probably won't be able to find anything I look for in the next month!!!!!!!!!!

© Copyright 2007 fyn (UN: fyndorian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fyn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/490118-242-pm--sunny-and-bright-and-21-degrees