*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483742-Playing-it-Again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#483742 added January 26, 2007 at 10:59am
Restrictions: None
Playing it Again
8 Sultan 163 B.E. - Friday, January 26, 2007

OK, I know Bogie didn’t say “Play it again, Sam!” in Casablanca. I’ve watched the movie and, if I remember correctly, he actually said something like “If she can stand it, then I can stand it.” (Although I think I’m paraphrasing here.) Anyway to get back to the theme for this entry, I’m doing the Follow the Leader: A Journaling Contest again.

I checked the contest out today and found that I’m scheduled to post a leading entry on Sunday, February 4, (Twilight Zone Music please). That is also the day I’m scheduled to start facilitating my first Ruhi Study Circle. Although that’s not what my leading entry is going to be about. The leading entry needs to be written and posted before midnight writing.com time. The study circle starts at 7:00 p.m. PST, which is 10:00 p.m. writing.com time. (I’m getting good at translating time across U.S. time zones.)

I’m not sure yet what my leading entry will be about. I’ll see what interesting, unique and weird situations occur in my life between now and then. I’m looking forward to reading and responding to the entries. I’ll have to check out the journals of the participants in the Leading Entry contest and see what the writes put in them. Some of the entries are new to this contest and other journals I’ve read before.

I’ve got a Lectora project to finish, so I’ll read the journals a little bit over the next couple of days. The project is almost completed, I just have to get the final assessment test to run properly. Everything else in it is completed and corrected. Although, I think I’ll run it a couple of more times before saving it as an .exe file and zipping it to post.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483742-Playing-it-Again