*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/474303-Birthday
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#474303 added December 10, 2006 at 6:13pm
Restrictions: None
Birthday
I saw a cute bear in a bear catalogue the other day. It was a birthday bear, and he was naked underneath a removable bear suit. *Smile*

Bill has gone back to church for choir practice. The service of lessons and carols is at 4, and I have an hour to myself in the meantime. He bought me a noise cancelling head set for my birthday and paid extra for it to come in time. However, while he was out in the shop yesterday, the mail deliverer left a card saying he could pick the package up at the post office Monday. Too bad. He always waits till the last minute, but then feels really bad that he has when it doesn't work out. That's okay. I'm not too big on birthdays anyway. We went out for lunch after church, and the restaurant gave me a free birthday dessert, which I have tucked away to eat sometime when it won't tempt Bill.

My next tasks for the week, other than seeing patients, are mending, ironing and packing. I have to concentrate to make myself remember what it feels like to be too hot, so I'll pack sensibly. Yesterday's weather report for the Caribbean was 89, and the water temp was 80. The humidity will take an inch off my new haircut, but that will be okay.

Since I have no emails to answer, I'll go sew.

© Copyright 2006 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/474303-Birthday