*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/461071-Mmmm-Time-to-Blog-it-is
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#461071 added October 12, 2006 at 11:49am
Restrictions: None
Mmmm, Time to Blog it is.
My moods have been very strange this week as you probably already noticed. I'm up a day then down a day and up a day and down a day. That's completely rocking my cycle and I'm not sure exactly why. I do know that I've not been keeping to my strict bedtime, and I've not been keeping to healthy and regular meals. The trouble is, is it because of the mood swings, or are the mood swings because of the lack of routine, or perhaps it's a vicious cycle, perhaps I didn't go to bed when I should have one night because of a mood swing and since then my emotions have been bouncing back and fourth exaserbating the issue.

Either way yesterday I was incredibly low. Lower then the lows I'd been having until recently. But today I'm feeling better. I still slept in this morning. I'd stayed up till 2AM again reading last night so I did get a full 8 hours. Then today I didn't settle in to write anything, instead I arranged to visit with my mother and get the shopping done and spending time away from the computer brought my energy up. When I got home I managed to write week seven's article for the Tools of Poetry workshop. So I feel like that is out of the way.

I also notice that the house is in a shambles. This is another case of viscious circle. Because my lows make me not want to do anything, and the house gets into a mess and then because the house is such a mess I get depressed. I'm determined to pull everything back into order however. Today I started by picking up a few things, making a good dent in my daughters room, and doing a few loads of laundry.

Of course having had a high day tomorrow chances are I'll be on a low tomorrow. Fingers crossed having plans to go out and about again tomorrow will help pull me out of it if I am low. Hopefully, it'll all sort itself out as I pull my routine back into order. Thankfully my daughter goes back to school on Tuesday which will be a big step towards restoring the order in the household.

Still, there is a lot on my To Do list to get done so I'm going to be busy trying to keep my mood up so that I can accomplish it all with no more lows like the couple I've had recently. I can't afford to let my BiPolar take over like that. It's much more important to keep myself as stable as possible.

© Copyright 2006 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/461071-Mmmm-Time-to-Blog-it-is