*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/459611-Talking-Money-Again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#459611 added October 6, 2006 at 10:28am
Restrictions: None
Talking Money Again
I spent most of the day with my mother again today discussing Krching, the buyers group we're a part of. We had another perve at my stunning opals and got more and more familiar with how it all worked. The more and more I read and hear the better this business seems. It not makes more sense then it did when I signed on a week or so ago and I've already made some money.

Today I got another boost of excitement when my supervisor reached payday and got $3000. That's great for him but he drops off at that point and I get promoted to supervisor which means now I'm in charge of a board. I have two managers already and one of them I signed myself which qualified me for my payday. Now we have to sell four opal packages as a team and I get paid. Considering how fast it's all been moving so far it feels like that could be any day now. *grins*

But that's not all. When we bought the $1750 package we got our $2000 worth of opal and position on the 1000 board but we also got positions on a 500 and a 250 board as well. Today the 500 board paid it's supervisor and I've moved up on that board too getting closer to payday there. Then the 250 board has one sale left until the supervisor on that board gets paid. It's all moving so quickly and it's exciting to see the money bouncing out as people get paid and see the new people coming in. The supervisors who get paid buy another package with their profits and are in again so it keeps cycling selling so many opals. *Smile*

Today I was telling a friend about it and realised that the krching.com website isn't very user friendly for people who are interested but haven't joined. It's more a members site great for those of us already in the business to keep track of our boards, sales, purchases, and bank. So I started fiddling with the full permission images the company let us use and put together the beginnings of a small website I'll use to introduce people to Krching.

It's more user friendly then krching.com and geared toward introducing the buyers group to people who've never seen anything like this. Hopefully it will help me when I'm explaining it to people who are interested in finding out more. Feel free to check out my handy work. *grins* I'm very proud of my web design abilities and this is just a simple HTML website, nothing special or detailed or interactive like I've worked on in the past. I haven't done any web design before this in over a year so it was kind of fun to get back into it a little.

Check it out. *Smile* http://users.bigpond.net.au/laffarsmith/index.html

Of course after a busy day web designing, talking money and business and sales and sharing a lovely day with my mother and the kids I'm wiped out. lol I haven't done much in the way of writing this week. *Frown* I need to get some housework done too. *sighs* So much I'm behind on. Thankfully now I'm feeling back to full health things will start to get done. My sleeping pattern is a little off however so I should try and get that back on track while I'm at it. Another week left of School holidays and routines will get back into order when Kaylie goes back to school. Thank goodness. lol

© Copyright 2006 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/459611-Talking-Money-Again