*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452651-Even-cutting-the-grass-leads-to-pain
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#452651 added September 4, 2006 at 4:42pm
Restrictions: None
Even cutting the grass leads to pain
         Yep, you read it right. I started cutting the grass about 9:30 this morning. Having problems with the extension cord (the mower is electric) kept me on my feet a bit more than usual, and that didn't help my back LOL. The spool I keep it wound on finally broke and I had this pile of cord to unravel.
         A few extra stops to clean out the bottom of the mower didn't help either. The grass was more damp than it looked when I started and kept gumming things up. LOL
         I finished about 12:15, much longer than usual, and that's likely why my legs and my back are both killing me right now. I knew I'd feel something afterward just didn't expect this much pain. Sheesh. My knees hurt so badly that I can't sit for more than about 1/2 hour at a time without the pain getting worse. I need to get up and move them around a bit then sit again. Sheesh. Hope they ease up by bedtime tonight! At the moment this is one of those days when Kenzie isn't hurting as badly as I am. And it's usually her that's hurting the most. We agreed this morning that this is giving me first hand experience into some of her lengthy pain situations. Guess we'll see what tonight brings.

© Copyright 2006 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452651-Even-cutting-the-grass-leads-to-pain