*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/449010-ALs-Thingy
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#449010 added August 18, 2006 at 4:45pm
Restrictions: None
AL's Thingy
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Not that I remember.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? Hell no! I scream and yell and throw my hands up. Never even puked on one.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding? I live in Texas...ain't much sledding going on around here.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Depends on the size of the bed.

5. Do you believe in ghosts? Not sure yet.

6. Do you consider yourself creative? Musically…yes, crafty…no.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Hell yes! Only a dumb ass would think he was innocent. He's going to burn in hell for it.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Jennifer Aniston. Jolie is a man stealing whore.

9. Do you stay friends with your exs? No, most of my exs are either in jail, dead or I wish they were dead.

10. Do you know how to play poker? Hell yes and damn good at it too. Let's gamble.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Not willingly.

12. What's your favorite commercial? The Geico Lizard. He's hot!

13. What are you allergic to? Bills.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights? I’m night blind, so if I’m driving in the middle of the night...you better hope the streets are clear. If there's a red light, I might not see it.

15. Have you ever had a Choco Taco? Yummy! I love them.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? I don’t know, I got to ask Zoo which one I prefer. He always tells me who to root for.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? I guess you could call it that. I’ve been to the rink but as for skating….ha!

18. How often do you remember your dreams? Rarely.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? The last time I smoke a big ass dooby with my friends. Can't remember the exact date. I think it was the same night I was searched by the cops.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? Hey Jude and a bunch more.(It’s Friday afternoon and I’m brain dead.)

21. What's the one thing on your mind now? Iced chai. Yum

22. Do you believe in love at first sight? Nope

23. Do you put salt on a turkey dinner? If it’s bland I will.

24. Do you always wear your seat belt? Only in a moving vehicle.

25 What cell service do you use? Sprint/Blackberry

26. Do you like Sushi? Fuck No! I don’t eat any meat unless it’s cooked. I do think sushi is pretty.

27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? Yes. I was driving drunk, doing 110 mph and accelerating on a 3 lane highway, lost control, did about three 360’s and went over a cliff. Thank God it was my friend’s car!

28. What do you wear to bed? Depends if I’m gonna get jiggy or not.

29. Been caught stealing? Yes, by my mother. It was a piece of gum.

30. Have you ever been on the funny website Goofy..Whoops! (Got this from Al’s journal and she erased half the question so I have no fucking idea how to answer this.)

31. Do you truly hate anyone? Hate is a very strong word. I don’t think I hate anyone. However, there are tons of people that make my flesh crawl.

32. Classic Rock or Rap? I think I like Classic Rap. Is that an answer?

33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? The sexy ass Geico Lizard. He's hot.

34. Have you ever been punched in the face? Yep, in 7th grade by S.P. Gibbs. I fucked him up pretty good after he hit me. Actually, I think he and I got into 2 fights that year.

35. What food do you find disgusting? Turnips

36. Do you sing in the shower? All the time.

37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?"
Not that I remember. Must have been the same night I was searched by the cop and smoked the big dooby with my friends!

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Nope, just in front of their face. Never behind their back.

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yes, if they were being wronged.

40. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror? Every fucking day. Handheld or full length...it doesn't matter.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2006 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/449010-ALs-Thingy