*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/434595-Another-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#434595 added June 19, 2006 at 8:31am
Restrictions: None
Another day
I'm anticipating another busy day, so a short entry for me.

First off, my congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions to the Bloggers Contest!!! In reading the few I have (I got some catching up to do *Blush*, but I promise to read and review them all . . . eventually), I've learned a lot not only about what blogging means to you, but your expectations of other bloggers. I keep those in mind whenever I write an entry, because I want to keep you coming back for more!

If you haven't seen the winners, yet, click here: "And the Winners are..."  

zwisis and Nada deserve a standing "O" for running and judging the contest. You're dedicated, awesome ladies and I'm proud to know you!

I've been having a short discussion with a gal, scherpenisse, on the "Invalid Item forum. She gave me a link to one of her items that I loved and wanted to share with you:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1006955 by Not Available.


After reading that, I don't mind being a part of that Loser's Club, either!

I haven't read the other item she linked after it, but it sounds just as interesting from the title alone.

Have a terrific Monday everyone!

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/434595-Another-day