*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/420327-Special-Visit
by Manda
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #744592
The adventures of a my 20's.....
#420327 added April 18, 2006 at 4:14pm
Restrictions: None
Special Visit
I am very excited because Horacio is coming for tonight. He is gonna stay until I have to go to work tomorrow night. I am really excited to see him!! I love it when we get to hang out with each other. I am gonna make dinner and were gonna go to the gym and just relax. I have a test at 6:30 and I can't wait for it to be over because then that means that it's almost time to see Horacio!! Oh yeah...I taught mel had to cean yesterday and she cleaned the apartment!!! It took me almost 45 min to go over everything and I eventually just wrote everything down and got out all of the supplies that she needed and put them in there perspective homes*Laugh*Whatever works!!! She lept all of the instructions for the future and was like "wow I didn't know how hard it was for you to keep the apartment so clean....maybe I should help out more". I wanted to say "YOU THINK!!!!" but, I didn't and just smiled!! *Smile*

On a another note....I am a little ticked at my father. I still have not talked to him since last monday. He didn't even call to say happy easter!!! I don't know why he isn't calling me because everythign is fine with us. He is just caught up with his new girlfriend and forgot that I am alive!!! Not so happy about that!! I am also have a hard time registering for classes because apparently something got messed up with one of my transfer credits and it isn't work. I have been all over the campus and talked to almost EVERY staff memember. I hope that I get it worked out soon!!!

I think thats it for right now maybe I will come back with more maybe not!!!!!
*Laugh*


*Flower3**Flower4*Manda*Flower4**Flower3*

© Copyright 2006 Manda (UN: aleighg22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/420327-Special-Visit