*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414942-Spring-what-Spring
Rated: 13+ · Book · Animal · #1067322
Some thoughts on living and working in France and conversations with my sheep!
#414942 added March 24, 2006 at 12:47pm
Restrictions: None
Spring what Spring!!
I mentionned the Spring word too soon, the last few days have reverted to wet and windy. Despite hearing the first cuckoo of the year it really has been miserable weather. My moods are definitely governed by the sun or lack of it. When the sun shines I can conquer the world and work all day but when it's grey outside then I feel grey inside. To try and cheer myself up I bought some bedding plants to start the summer planting of the pots and tubs which add colour to the patio and liven up the farm buildings. All I need now is for it to stop raining long enough to plant them!!

I mentionned before about the bird flu, why is it that whenever there is a problem with any product the general public instantly stop buying that item whether or not there is any reasonto do so. The poultry producers are suffering badly with sales nosediving,so I have been buying chickens and ducks to eat for the last few weeks to show solidarity. Tonight it will be spit roasted free range chicken with no fear of flu!

I am something of an insomniac and this week has been a bad week perhaps only one night of reasonable sleep, there never seems any rhyme or reason to my sleepless nights all I know is that it doesn't do much for my creative efforts. Maybe the return of the sun will help both problems. Watch this space.

© Copyright 2006 esperaza (UN: sheepish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
esperaza has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414942-Spring-what-Spring