*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414698-White-Screen-of-Intimidation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#414698 added March 23, 2006 at 9:13am
Restrictions: None
White Screen of Intimidation
I don't know how many of you know the term "Blue Screen of Death." If you don't, it's the blue screen that comes up with machine code in white letters only a programmer understands when Windows crashes.

That's not what I want to talk about, but to use it to seque into a new term I just came up with: The White Screen of Intimidation.

This is the little white window I'm now typing in, doing my level best to come up with SOMETHING to write about interesting enough not to put you or me asleep.

It's a versitile term as well, I noticed. I can be applied to that blank white piece of paper or word processor screen when I need to write something . . . anything . . . please?

. . .

Crap, I'm too intimidated!

I'll give it another try later. I don't like to be intimidated, especially not by a little, white square box or piece of paper!

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414698-White-Screen-of-Intimidation